You are here

Mental and Physical Abuse

Mental and Physical Abuse

Emergency Level: If you are a victim or a witness to any physical and/or mental abuse on campus promptly notify the College Police Emergency #5555.

  • Report the incident, including the following:

        Nature of incident

        Location of the incident

        Description of person(s) involved

  • Assist the officers when they arrive by supplying them with all available information and ask others to cooperate.

Secondary Level: If a student or employee approaches you confidentially requesting help because they have been abused, you should:

  • If the individual is a student, and willing, immediately call or escort the individual to a Counselor in the Center for Student Development or the campus administrator in charge.
  • If the individual is an employee, refer them to the Director of Employee Relations