Email at San Jacinto College
Faculty & Staff Email
If you have been migrated to Office 365, please use this link to access your email via the web:
Instructions for Students using Office 365 Student Email Service:
- An introduction to student email
- Instructions for accessing your San Jacinto College email account
- Instructions for forwarding your Gmail to Office 365 email
All San Jacinto College students have access to email service provided by the College. An email address will automatically be generated for you once you have registered and paid for a class at the College. The email service provides 50 GB of storage, access from portable devices, and built-in anti-spam message filtering.
All email addresses will use the format:
Last Name.First Initial Last Six G# @ stu.sanjac.edu
- Last name
- First initial
- Last six numbers of your College issued G# number
Using Office 365:
The Username for your Office 365 email account is LastName.First Initial Last Six G# @stu.sanjac.edu.
Want to set your Office 365 password to match your SOS password? Once you’ve set up your Office 365 account, simply log into Password Self-Service at www.sanjac.edu/password and change your current SOS password to sync both!
The initial password is your birthday in MMDDYYYY format.
Example: June 15, 1988 would be 06151988
- Students experiencing any problems with email accounts should contact Tech Support at 281.998.6137