Certified Paralegal Exam Review
Certified Paralegals on average earn higher salaries and are nationally recognized as an exceptional paralegal. Employers recognize the CP/CLA credential and are more likely to hire a paralegal/legal assistant that is certified. The credential has been recognized by the American Bar Association as a designation which marks a high level of professional achievement and the Supreme Court recognizes utilization of professional credentials (namely, the standards set out by NALA).
COST: $275 (includes workbook)
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Paralegals preparing for the NALA CP/CLA Certification Exam.
Each person responsible to determine eligibility requirements on http://www.nala.org/examinee.aspx.
- Learn exam content and successful testing strategies
- Knowledge is enhanced in a structured learning environment
- Perform practice exams under real exam conditions
- Textbook required ($141.50)
- Application Fee for Exam to be paid directly to NALA. See www.nala.org for the test fees.
CONTACT THE COORDINATOR
David Lewis firstname.lastname@example.org 281-542-2061