RABQSA Certified 9001:2008 Lead Auditor
This course provides the framework to learn the full range of auditing skills that help you become an advocate in your company's effort to obtain maximum value from your commitment to ISO 9001:2008. Participants will acquire the necessary skills to become a leader in preparing and conducting audits through interactive methods and avoiding lecture based learning.
Duration: 5 days (36 hours, not including examination time)
Cost: $1795 (Materials Included)
10-JUN-2013 thru 14-JUN-2013 Mon thru Friday 8 aam - 5 pm
To Register call 281-542-2061
Prerequisites: A series of questions to be answered by the student and turned in prior to or at the beginning of the course is required to demonstrate understanding of ISO 9001:2008.
- Apply ISO 19011:2002 Standard on performing audits
- Identify key factors ISO 9001:2008
- Demonstrate understanding RABQSA Auditor Certification Handbook
- Link to Quality Management Principles
- Form an audit team
- Who needs to be on it
- Determine roles & responsibilities of each individual
- Conduct an audit meeting
- Who needs to be there from the audit team
- Who needs to be there from the organization receiving the audit
- What reports are needed and how to form them
- What is needed
- How to organize according to the ISO 19011:2002 Standard
- How to classify, record and resolve
- How to implement preventive measures to avoid future nonconformities
Who Should Attend
Any member of an ISO 9001:2008 implementation team
Trainers who want an effective method of explaining ISO 9001:2008 to employees
Representatives from key functional groups involved in an organization's QMS
Requirements for Successful Completion
There are two elements involved in the evaluation and examination for successful completion of participants in this course:
- The continual evaluation of the student's attitudes, auditing capability, performance as team members when role-playing, and communication skills (performed independently by all instructors involved with the class).
- A written examination, which covers the content of ISO 9001 and the application of audit principles and practices based on ISO 19011. 75% of the examination grade is based on questions that require short answer responses that test comprehension of the audit process and the application of ISO 9001:2008, and the remainder of the examination grade is based on multiple choice and true/false questions.
For more information contact:
David Lewis 281.542.2061 email@example.com