How To Apply
Energy industry partners provide full scholarships to qualified students. There are a limited number of camp scholarships available.
The camp scholarship will cover all fees associated with the camp activities. Snacks, field trip transportation and all supplies including materials for the lab experiments are provided at no additional cost.
To apply, students must be 12-15 years old, be currently enrolled in a Texas school, and have not previously attended the EnergyVenture summer camp.
A VERY LIMITED NUMBER OF OPENINGS REMAIN AT THE CAMPUS LOCATIONS BELOW:
- Central Campus: Weeks of June 10 and June 17
- South Campus: Week of June 24
CALL THE HOTLINE TODAY! 281-478-2772
Camp scholarships are awarded first-come, first-serve!
*Parent/Guardian will need to make an appointment and meet with our Registration Specialist at the Central Campus, 8060 Spencer Highway, Pasadena 77505.
Appointments are available from 8:00am – 5:00pm, Monday through Thursday.
To qualify and receive a camp scholarship you must bring the following information to the appointment:
- Copy of student birth certificates
- Copy of Texas school ID (or report card / transcript)
- List of current medications, allergies
- Emergency contact information
- Physician contact including insurance information