Saturday, May 12, 2018
NRG Stadium 7 pm
- Gates for guest seating will open at 5:30 pm. The event will begin promptly at 7pm.
- Guests arriving prior to 5:30 may not be allowed in to the stadium.
- Guests will enter through Amegy Bank Gate and will be directed to seating areas.
- There is no limit to the number of guests who can attend per each graduate.
- The ceremony will last approximately 2 ½ hours and graduates will stay on the stadium floor for the entire ceremony and will not be able to leave until the ceremony has ended.
- Hearing impaired guests should be seated in Section 128 (interpreters will be provided).
- No helium balloons will be allowed in NRG Stadium.
- No strollers can be taken down into the seating areas.
- Concession stands will NOT be open. Guests can bring in water bottles and snacks.
After the ceremony
- The graduates will be walked out of the ball park and can meet their families in Budweiser Plaza.