Sunday, December 16, 2018
Minute Maid Park - 2pm
- Gates for guest seating will open at 1pm. The event will begin promptly at 2pm.
- Guests may enter through Right Field Gate or Clock Tower Gate.
- There is no limit to the number of guests who can attend for each graduate.
- Interpreters will be provided for hearing impaired guests; please see an usher for this seating area.
- All guests will be asked to go through security gates as required by the facility.
- No strollers can be taken down into the seating areas.
- No balloons are allowed into the ball park.
- The concession stands will not be open; no food or beverages will be available for purchase at the venue. Please see Minute Maid Park’s rules regarding outside food and drinks. http://houston.astros.mlb.com/hou/ballpark/food_policy.jsp
- The ceremony will last approximately 2 ½ hours, the length of the ceremony may be too long for some small children to sit quietly through.
After the ceremony
- The graduates will be walked out of the ball park and can meet their families in front of the building.