You are here

University of Houston

Transfer to University of Houston

University of Houston logoSan Jacinto College students transferring to University of Houston (UH) prior to graduation from San Jacinto College have an opportunity to complete requirements to earn an associate degree awarded by San Jacinto College.

San Jac students that transfer to UH may indicate to UH an interest in completing the associate degree from sanjac.  When they have completed the core curriculum requirements by successfully completing courses at UH, they will be notified by San Jacinto College enrollment services that they have completed requirements for an associate degree from San Jac, which includes 24 hours of course work that satisfies San Jac’s minimum resident credit requirement. Students are eligible to participate in the San Jacinto College graduation ceremonies.

For more information . . .

Contact a San Jac Educational Planner and Counselor at your nearest campus.

Learn more about the University of Houston: