The College will release only directory information without a student’s consent including high school dual credit/early admission students.
Directory information includes the student’s:
- email address
- telephone listing
- degrees earned and dates
- major program of study
- dates and terms of attendance
- number of term hours in progress
- previous educational institutions attended
- eligibility for and honors and awards received with dates that the honor or award was received
- eligibility for and participation in officially recognized activities and sports
- weight and height of members of athletic teams and sports statistics
- enrollment status (full-time or part-time).
A student may ask that this information be withheld from the public by accessing their student on-line account (SOS) in the student records tab and indicating directory information remain confidential. The student may make this request at any time. Once a student has requested that directory information be withheld, no directory information will be released except with written approval from the student.